I’ve already given you some guidelines for your shiatsu massage in the previous page, but I’ll summarise them in bullet points here for ease.
- wear loose comfortable clothing, like a t-shirt, polo shirt and jogging bottom trousers, or bring these to change into;
- think in advance about what you would like to achieve from your shiatsu massage;
- be prepared to tell me as much as you can about your symptoms;
- try to relax during the treatment, this comes with experience and with trust in both me, as your practitioner, and the shiatsu massage itself;
- don’t eat a big meal less than 1 hour before coming for your treatment, or for at least 1 hour afterwards;
- avoid alcohol the day of your treatment or any caffeine for the rest of the day after the treatment.
If you have any questions about shiatsu in general, please just contact me by email or telephone.
m: 0797 418 5554